In addition to the companies listed below, Zest Blinds have numerous other suppliers and partners, but sometimes we have to keep them to ourselves as imitation is a form of flattery. We don’t want to give up all of our secrets
After over 35 years in the business, rest assured we can help with your requirements.
ZEST MANUFACTURES 95% OF THE BLINDS THEY SELL ON THE PREMISES
We can offer free, impartial and expert advice – try us!
We employ local people and keep the business in the community
We are not tied to any particular supplier so we can sell all products
We are not a franchise or part of a multinational, we are local
To do this we have accounts with all of the major suppliers in the UK
Zest also uses its wholesale company Dash Components for exclusive fabrics and systems
We can help you with whatever you need if we don’t do it we will know who does
We deal with partners from across the world including Germany, Holland, Korea and China
Follow us on social media to see our latest installations and fabrics.
- Major distributor of systems, & fabrics, we have had dealings since 1981
- Dash & Zest are the main partners in the borders region
- Eclipse is part of Hunter Douglas Group, the largest window blind company in the world
- There are over 100 companies which make up the group, here are a few you may know: Thomas Sanderson, Luxaflex, Amo, UK blinds Ltd, Turnills Up, Helios Screen, TM Blinds
- Turnover for Hunter Douglas is $2.45 billion for 2019
- We have traded with Eclipse since the 1980’s – over 30 years!
- This company is leading the way with inspirational & innovative designs for fabrics
- Design led and fashion statement blinds are making waves throughout the industry
- Zest & Dash are one of the largest Scottish accounts and the largest in the borders
- Employing in excess of 500 people and operating out of a total of 225,000 sq. ft. premises in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and Birmingham, England, our manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Part of the largest blind manufacturer in Europe
- Arena, Web Blinds and Hillarys are all part of the same group.
- Arena is the trade arm and help Dash with some parts of our business
- We have traded with Arena since the 1980’s
- Arena are renowned for the quality of their products and our stringent testing standards
- Dash Components, Our own supply company
- Dash components are a supplier of components, fabrics and systems for the trade
- Dash has companies manufacturing its own products all over the world
- Dash supplies the products to other blind companies and other wholesaling companies all over the UK Dash supplies Zest with many of its exclusive systems
- Dash employs local people and keeps the business in the community
Trading Partners information not what you are looking for?
Why not browse our rollers, wooden or electric blinds…
An astonishing range of colours, fabrics and prints.
On trend shutters and wooden blinds – a huge selection.
Control of your blinds with the latest blinds technology.
Get in Touch
Free expert, impartial advice...
104 Kilmarnock Road
Glasgow G41 3NN
The Braes Shopping Centre
17a Castlemilk Arcade, Dougrie Drive, Glasgow, G45 9AA.
Regent Shopping Centre
Hamilton ML3 7DZ
Telephone: 0141 230 5016 Mobile: 07474 335 334